Thursday, October 22, 2015

Trimester II

The day has finally come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Can you tell I'm excited by the exclamation marks?) I am officially in my second trimester. Is it weird to congratulate myself? Probably. Nonetheless I am so relieved to be in this phase of pregnancy.  I heard its the best.  I already feel like I have a bit more energy, not as bad morning sickness and seriously within the last week I really feel baby P grew because my belly is looking more preggo.  Thank goodness. Could it be all in my head? Maybe, maybe not.

Really I just wanted to write this post so you can all see the new and improved layout that my friend Hannah did for me.  Isn't she awesome?  She's pregnant too and ready to meet her little girl any day now.  Hopefully by Tuesday though because I made a bet with Thomas and I'm pretty sure Hannah wants me to win.  Hannah has been awesome to hang out with.  Even though we are in completely different phases of pregnancy, it's always nice to chat with someone about all the weird pregnancy quirks and everything else pregnancy has to offer.  She isn't working either so each week we go to each other's house and just chill.  I mean we could sit on the couch and not do anything and we are both content.  I love it.  I'm so grateful for her friendship!

Things to look forward to:
*Our ward halloween party with the YSA next Tuesday. Yes, we have costumes. Pictures to follow.
*Less than 3 weeks I'll be going to Texas to visit my sister and her cute babies. So so excited.
*My first maternity jeans should be coming in the mail any day now. Stretchy pants, yes please.
* My oldest sister Melody called me earlier today saying she met the CFO of Ju Ju Be's (which I never heard of) and she's hooking me up with one of their diaper bags which are BEAUTIFUL.



Loooooove it.  I'm a lucky girl.  Thanks Mole!!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment