Monday, September 28, 2015

A year full of firsts

  remember how i've always been horrible at writing in my journal? if you don't, i'm pretty sure i have at least 10 journals each one containing one entry stating that "this will be the year i will write in my journey each day!" fail.  i think the only time i was somewhat consistent in writing in a journal was on my LDS mission in colorado.  probably because i felt guilty i was ready to go to bed while my companions were fiercely loyal to writing about their day whether it was great or terrible.  i always admired that.  so here i am, adding to the statistic of mormon women bloggers. really, this is just a way for me to document things so if you want to know more about my life then perfect.

a year of firsts:

  •  my first year of marriage aka it's been the best because of thomas. mush.
  •  first time traveling outside the country (besides mexico...but i'm mexican...so it doesn't count) to Aruba. 
  • i saw my first vegas show, the beatles "love." life changing. go watch it...now.
  • i turned 25...that counts as a first, right?
  • first time blogging...as you can tell by the layout, i know nothing. so hopefully as the blog progresses, i'll learn to make it look trendy.  i thought there was suppose to be a picture of a dandy lion but apparently it's not there anymore?  see, i'm terrible.
  •  my first pregnancy

.....i'm sure there are more but what really made me want to start a blog was the whole pregnancy thing and how that all came out.  well the G rated stuff. jk. but seriously.

i'll start with my pregnancy then go down the line of other memorable things that have happened this past year.  i'll try to include pictures because really, who doesn't like pictures?

enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment